Friday, May 27, 2011

Flights

While I did recently fly to Houston and spend some (more) time in Texas, today I "fled" the country, for the nearest, cheapest non-United States place: I took Megabus to Toronto.

The overnight bus was largely uneventful but rather sleepless. And though I specifically asked at the border checkpoint, the immigration/customs officer told me they only stamp passports for travelers arriving by air. So that was disappointing.

But the weekend is otherwise looking good. We'll head back to the Royal Ontario Museum, where I visited circa 1997, and look at dinosaurs excavated from right here in Canada. And many other things.

We head back to Pittsburgh on Sunday night (overnight) but for now I'm going to enjoy the lovely politeness of Canada.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home