Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sorry, trees

At law school, we print a lot of cases using either Westlaw or LexisNexis. Printing on these services is "free," meaning, of course, that there is no additional charge, having paid through either tuition or the various non-tuition fees students pay.

Anyway, my colleagues and I print out cases that might be related and read them to glean whatever information might be useful. And then, either determining that they aren't useful, or having read them and finding them useful and extracting the relevant portions, we ultimately throw them away, or hopefully at least recycle them.

My recycling contribution recently has been quite substantial, as you can see below. All I wanted to say is, sorry, trees. I do try to conserve paper, all evidence to the contrary notwithstanding.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home