Sunday, August 16, 2009

The road to Morocco

What a whirlwind of a trip. We started in Tangier (with a well-deserved reputation as the hustler capital of North Africa) and wended our way clockwise around Morocco, through Chefchaouen, Meknes, Fes and now to Marrakech, with a detour to the Midelt area to visit my friend Cindy's Peace Corps site. I don't have the time or the bandwidth here for photos or more prose, but I'll get to that sooner or later.

I'll also say that I'm a little disappointed that so many cool things are happening in the U.S. right now, especially in Pittsburgh: Netroots Nation and Bikefest, just to name two, that I'm missing. I'm looking at the schedule of bike events and getting quite jealous, but this has been a great trip and isn't nearly over. And surely there will still be cool things in September when I get back.

So apologies to the reader for not updating more, and I'll try to get something up soon.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home