Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I hear the drums echoing tonight...

There actually was a guy playing steel drums by the Dupont Circle Metro station earlier today, but my drums will be playing mostly from Thursday onward. I've put together a fairly ambitious trip for myself with the main destinations of Morocco and Niger, via Paris, passing through Ghana and for at least an hour on a layover with Royal Air Maroc, Lome, Togo. I get back to the U.S. on September 19.

I'll update more as the trip goes on, but let it suffice to say it's going to be an adventure of the first order, not in the least with some of the logistics of getting to the airport, checking some luggage and all that. Here's hoping I make all my connections, and I don't get too many dirty looks for my not-so-great French!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home