Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sleeping ills

So Friday night I went to a campus production of Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead at Brown. It's sort of a weird play, and was all the weirder because I was drifting in and out of consciousness. Sorry, Brown Theatre, but jet lag is like that.

Anyway, I thought I would be able to sleep easily afterwards, but I awoke on my own at around 1:10 a.m. CDT. It looks like Beer-Bike is going to get rained out (again) and Beer-Run is just not the same. So I am feeling weird and not so good, (1) about being messed up time-wise, (2) about Beer-Bike being screwed up again, (3) about my awesome vacation coming to a close, (4) about not necessarily being able to see people I want to see because they've got stuff to do, and (5) this is probably the last hurrah for me in terms of visiting Rice while it's still a very familiar place, which is depressing me a bit. Plus I've got a headache and am working through some sort of gastrointestinal situation. Oy vey!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home