Sunday, April 15, 2007

Anyone know camera CPR?

Yesterday reminded me why it is that I so loathe shopping. I had a bunch of stuff to get (clothes, etc.) and yesterday (and this afternoon) was the time I had allocated to do it. If all the stores were in one place, that would be one thing, but as it is, I was driving all over the Galleria area, not able to park in the same lot for hardly any two retail destinations. Trying to do it as quickly as possible was especially stressful if I got turned around or goofed otherwise.

And then while I was inside one store, I was going to try on a shirt, so I had to take off my sweatshirt. I had my camera in the front pouch, and generally I have had good luck with things not falling out of it when I take it off. Not this time! After clunk and skitter across the floor, I try to power it on but it's not working. So, long story short, I'm now in the market for a new camera. Fortunately I have some gift cards and was able to consolidate two tech stores' cards last night. Alas, Nikon CoolPix 5600!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home