Friday, February 16, 2007

More things to which I look forward

As I mentioned was possible in this post, here are some other things I've thought about to which I am looking forward.
  1. I’m looking forward to having the immigration officer at the airport say “Welcome home” to me as he stamps my passport.
  2. I’m looking forward to talking about my time in Honduras, both in and out of the context of a slide show.
  3. I’m looking forward to browsing the stacks at Fondren Library.
  4. I’m looking forward to checking the calendar for the Shepherd School of Music and attending events there.
  5. I’m looking forward to picking up my mail and assorted packages waiting for me.
  6. I’m looking forward to going shopping at a supermarket and browsing a stunning array of candies and cereals.
  7. I’m looking forward to switching to Daylight Savings Time with no trouble.
  8. I’m looking forward to getting a new external hard drive.
  9. I’m looking forward to picking up a print copy of the Thresher.
  10. I’m looking forward to hearing (or rather, not hearing) well-behaved dogs at night.
  11. I’m looking forward to wireless Internet.
  12. “I can’t wait to get back to the States, back to the cutest girls in the world.” (And though it’s not exactly what the Beach Boys wrote, “I wish they all could be Democratic girls.”)
I think that's enough for you to get the idea. If you’ll be at Beer-Bike, you’ll see me soon enough. I get in on March 28! Are you excited yet? I am! And I can barely stop myself from using exclamation points!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home