Saturday, September 09, 2006

Big week

It's been a big week for me lately. I got back from my site visit to San Manuel last Sunday, swore in as a real live Volunteer (not just a Trainee) at the U.S. Embassy in Tegucigalpa on Thursday, and am in Santa Rosa de Copan for a little while longer before making my way out to San Manuel in earnest tomorrow. I would write more and post some pictures but I've been busy, as you may imagine, and my computer broke (again) and it was out of commission for a while, so I wasn't able to do much offline processing this week. But offline will be the name of the game for a while--my site has one Internet place but only sort of works, and we are out of cell phone service (but please try to call anyway).

Sooner or later I think I'll switch this weblog, rather than email, to my main means of communication, but not for a while. Please email and comment, though, and I'll have pictures and a more thorough explanation for you next time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home