Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Just adding "-ology" to "numer" doesn't make it a science

Today is June 6, 2006 A.D. In addition to being the 61st anniversary of the D-Day invasion of Normandy, today would be known as 6/6/06 if you are too lazy to write out the full date. Happily, this works out in either American Month/Day/Year or European Day/Month/Year. And 6/6/06 is very close to 666, the biblical number of the beast! I am glad to have recognized this and pointed it out; nobody else seems to have noticed.

To follow up on my previous entry, I arrived back in Chapel Hill on a rather uneventful flight from Houston with a similarly boring connection in Dallas. Let's hope that the next time I'm in Texas I can meet with officials from Governor Bell's office.

Arriving home Monday left little time to do anything before heading off to Italy Wednesday. Of which let me just say: Italy has way more art than it knows what to do with. And I tried to see it all, but couldn't. I will probably have occasion to go back.

And now it's packing and generally being busy about heading down to Honduras, which would be a lot more fun except my computer is acting up and even I am having trouble containing it. But it's nothing a quick reformat can't take care of, and better that I deal with it here than there.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home