Saturday, May 28, 2005

First post

I did it. But just as I eventually caved into using Google, Windows XP, Firefox, iTunes, and Bittorrent and RSS, I have signed up for a weblog after many months of (internally, at least) decrying them as narcissistic and a waste of time. But I was looking for a something that would let me rant for a little longer than an AIM profile and that might be a little more visible than a thefacebook profile. So here I am.

The title of the weblog, Predictably Liberal, is something that's been rattling around my head for a while. My posts may tend towards the political and when they do, well, you know how I'm going to trend.

Anyway, don't expect it to be updated very often (but don't be surprised if it is). I imagine that this could either be something that I spend time on every day or something I utterly abandon.

In any case, thanks for visiting. Check back soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home